Keystone ETS is committed to protecting the health and safety of our customers and staff. With COVID-19 presenting major health concerns, we have temporarily suspended our radon testing and mitigation services until further notice. We have been answering phone and email messages, but we are unable to schedule appointments at this time.
Current COVID-19 Developments
As of today, Pennsylvania has 851 reported cases of COVID-19, with 252 of those in Philadelphia. According to Fox 29, Rachel Levine, the Pennsylvania Health Secretary, has said that the spike is due to new cases rather than expanded testing. The situation has prompted new restrictions in Pennsylvania counties.
Governor Wolf had previously ordered restrictions on schools, theaters, gyms and more in Montgomery County, and has now issued “stay at home” orders for Allegheny, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Monroe, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties.
Governor Wolf has stated, “I remain deeply concerned about this public health crisis and we must continue to take careful but critical steps now to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. We are issuing these orders because Pennsylvanians’ health and safety remain our highest priority.”
Traveling activities that are allowed for Pennsylvania residents are those that are deemed essential, including:
- Tasks that are essential to maintaining health and safety, such as visiting medical facilities or obtaining supplies needed for work-at-home or school supplies
- Attain necessary supplies for themselves or family members
- Attain or deliver necessary supplies for volunteer efforts
- Work at life-sustaining businesses
- Outdoor exercise, as long as social distancing is practiced
- Care for family members, dependents, elderly residents, and other vulnerable people or pets in another home
- Return to a place of residence
- Law enforcement or court-ordered travel
Types of businesses and institutions that are exempt from the Governor’s order include:
- Law enforcement
- Health care providers
- Life-sustaining businesses
- Food banks and other suppliers of life-sustaining supplies for low-income residents
- Child care providers that care for children of life-sustaining business employees or providers
- Federal government
- News media
- Religious Institutions
For up to date information on COVID-19 information or restrictions in Pennsylvania, visit https://www.pa.gov/guides/responding-to-covid-19/.
The team at Keystone ETS encourages residents to practice safe measures to remain healthy. We hope that this situation improves rapidly, and we will respond to requests, though we are unable to make appointments at this time.
Stay healthy, stay safe and stay vigilant!